Saturday 29 March 2014

I have so much more to say about Costa Rica still. Perhaps it will have to wait til another year. So this will be my last installment-for now! I may re-visit this wonderful experience from time to time.
On our last day on the Osa, we were treated to a visit to Iguana Lodge, just outside Puerto Jimenez. What a colourful entrance to the resort. Right on the beach, we had access to a large pool, the ocean, 2 large yoga platforms, wonderful plants everywhere, and a large Casa Grande with a gorgeous kitchen, full of colourful tiles, bowls of food, so much to eat, and paint!
For anyone who  knows me, no writing on any of these experiences is complete without talking about,... FOOD.
So here is where we thank Angus. Our personal chef. I had taken pics at our wonderful house on the OSA, where Angus and two helpers Joe and ............ would prepare the meals for all us women. On the Osa, the kitchen was totally open to the living areas. So we got to watch everything being prepared at Sundowners. All the food was not only prepared with care, but set out in stunning fashion, with freash flowers strewn everywhere. 
 
My favorite dinner-scratch made falafels with Raita. We ate very healthy on this trip.

Flowers that enhance the table colour? really,...

Homemade porridge and fresh Papaya, Pineapple, Watermelon, and Mango and much more to go with the excellent Costa Rican coffee every morning,...


Angus, would you just stop loving what you do so much?



Right now, I am reminding everyone that I'll be at the Kevin Dodds Art Gallery Opening tomorrow and Sunday afternoons, for their grand opening. I'll be taking registration for my upcoming pastel workshop there, and be around to answer any questions or talk with anyone who wants to talk. Many other artists will be on hand as well. Please join us!

Bye for now!

No comments:

Post a Comment